Thank you for your interest in joining our Parker Ranch team. We are looking for ideal candidates who possess a great attitude, is a team player, and have a passion to serve our growing community. The following positions are currently available:
Position: Full-Time Corporate Development Analyst
Position Summary: The primary function of the analyst role will be to provide sustained analytical insights as well as qualitative valuation of strategic opportunities to the Manager of Corporate Development.
Accountant (Entry to Senior level)
Duties may include and will vary depending on experience:
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Assist with month and year-end preparation of financial statement schedules and analysis.
- Prepare monthly billings to customers with follow-up on payments as necessary
- Accounting and maintenance of fixed assets
- Data entry
- Prepare/assist with payroll and payroll filings
- Serve as a back-up to other accountants which may include accounts payable
- Regulatory filings
Must have a good working knowledge of accrual-basis (GAAP) financial statements and accounting processes. A minimum of three years of accounting work experience required. A four-year accounting degree or equivalent education/experience is preferred. Experience with accounting software and proficiency in Microsoft Excel required. Must be a team player with the ability to prioritize competing tasks. Must be dynamic and possess a positive and customer-service attitude.